By Mubariz Aslanov, APA, Jan. 31, 2013
Baku: Azerbaijani peacekeepers will also be withdrawn, after NATO officially ends its mission in Afghanistan by the end of this year.
Government sources told APA that higher echelons have already held discussions on it and it was not considered expedient to keep Azerbaijani servicemen in Afghanistan after NATO forces are withdrawn… (more)
- Ambassador: Last year important for expanding NATO-Azerbaijani relations (en.trend.az)
- Azerbaijan to assist Afghanistan to introduce e-services in customs area (en.trend.az)
- Azerbaijan plans to increase assistance to Afghanistan (en.trend.az)
- Azerbaijan’s Hot January: Unusually Bold Protests Challenge Government (rferl.org)
- Report On Azerbaijani Prisoners Splits Council Of Europe (rferl.org)